You can export your files as FBX, IGES, OBJ, GLTF and USDZ from your LandingPad account on landingpad.me.
To do so, follow the steps below:
- Go to landingpad.me and log into your LandingPad account.
- Select the file you would like to export, then select View (or double-click the file). Wait for the file to fully upload.
- Once the file uploads in the LandingPad Web Inspector:
- Select Export, and the drop-down menu with export properties will appear.
- Select your preferred settings (learn more about export settings here).
- You can rename the file before exporting it. To do this, click the file name just above the Queue Export and you'll be able to edit it.
- Once you are happy with the export settings, select Queue Export.
Your file will now be sent to the export queue and you can find it in the Cloud Exports (Beta).
Here you will be able to see: Status of each export, the Date and Time the file was exported, Date and Time of Status Expiry (after this time the export status will be removed from this list but the file will remain in your account).
Clicking on View the file will take you to the exact location of the exported file.