Grouping enables you to group multiple objects into one grouped object, allowing you to more easily work with complex designs. This article will take you through both, grouping and ungrouping processes.
1. Intersect the objects you would like to group with the Grab Sphere. Make sure all objects can be selected and are not on locked layers
2. Squeeze the hand/grab trigger on the drawing hand to grab the objects
3. While holding the grab trigger on your drawing hand, press the purple button on the non-drawing hand when you see the group icon (three hexagons)
4. You will notice the selection outline of the grouped objects will turn purple
5. Grouped objects are treated as a single object
Ungroup grouped objects
1. Intersect the grouped object with the Grab Sphere
2. Squeeze the hand/grab trigger on your drawing hand to select it
3. While holding the grab trigger on your drawing hand, press the purple button on your non-drawing hand. You will notice the icon will change to reflect splitting when a grouped object is selected.
If you group multiple groups, every time you ungroup objects you will ungroup in the same order you grouped the objects.
You can separate an imported OBJ with multiple segments into pieces by ungrouping.