Set the camera using the View Points tool and toggle between them to view the sketch from different perspectives.
Access and Use
- When in a sketch or a room, select the purple button on your non-drawing hand controller
- Go to View Points
- Move-in space and pull the front trigger on your drawing hand controller to set View Points
- Viewpoints will appear as camera screens in the space which you can resize like any other object
Move between the View Points
There are two ways you can move between View Points
1. By moving the joystick on your drawing hand controller to the left or right
2. Select the View Points Preview thumbnail (C. point below) from the View Points panel
View Points panel
Once the viewpoints are created, they will appear on the View Points panel.
Select the purple button, and double-select View Points to open the View Points panel.
A. Name of the viewpoint: By default, viewpoints will be named as Camera + consecutive numbers (example: Camera 01 in this case was created first and Camera 05 last).
To rename each viewpoint, select the name (point and press the front trigger on your drawing hand controller), type in the new name and select the blue check mark on the keyboard.
B. Spawn Point: When switched on the spawned viewpoint will be the starting point when entering the sketch or joining a room.
C. View Point’s Preview thumbnail: Select the preview image to move to the exact viewpoint from the list
While working with View Points you can switch to Viewer Mode and access tools like teleportation and laser pointer. Read more about this in the separate article HERE.