While using the View Points tool you can enter Viewer Mode to reposition yourself (teleportation), switch between View Points and use a laser pointer with the main hand index trigger.
Enter and Exit Viewer Mode
You can enter Viewer Mode when in the View Points tool.
- Press the purple button on your non-drawing hand controller
- Go to View Points
- Press and hold the black button (eye icon) on your drawing hand controller
To exit Viewer Mode press and hold the purple button on the non-drawing hand controller.
While in Viewer Mode you can teleport yourself into space:
- Click the red button (steps icon) and point to a wanted direction. Blue steps will indicate the landing place
- Release the red button to move
To cancel the teleportation, squeeze the grab trigger on your drawing hand controller.
To activate the Laser Pointer:
- Press and hold the index trigger on your drawing hand controller
- Point the controller anywhere in the sketch
Once the endpoint of the laser intersects with any object in space it will snap to it automatically.